Ok Warning: cheesiness overload.
I want to be the only one you always hold
The one you dream of even when we're old.
I want to be the girl who short circuits your mind
When I smile and giggle and drive you wild.
I want to hold your hand and kiss your face
In public, in secret.. All over the place.
I want to have your heart and hear your woes
And keep your secrets that no one else knows.
I want to look up at your deep blue eyes
And stand tippy toes just to hug my guy.
I want to get the texts and see the posts
About how you want me, desire me, and love me the most.
I want to share with you your happy and sad
tickle your head and rub your back when your day was bad.
I want a man who says and shows his love and affection
And let's me do the same in return without a shun.
I want to run the crazy race of life together
Then relax and cuddle you during the cold weather.
I want to share my sushi, and ice cream and pizza too
And cook and clean and take care of you.
I want my family to love you like I do
And have your family adore me too.
I want to wake up next to you and hold you for life
Hope someday, say yes to be your wife.
I want to live life to the fullest and be satisfied
That I chose you, you chose me, to share this life.
So sappy Danielle over. I am sitting in the car waiting to meet a friend for lunch. When I think of love... I think of these things. Besides the choice of choosing your love it's important to stay in love. Make the effort to let them know you're here to stay. Better. Worse. Happy. Sad. And all the in between. Happy Tuesday.

So glad I got to meet you for lunch!
ReplyDelete