Friday, November 6, 2015

At least the gym has my heart.

Had a date tonight. Canceled for a not so good reason in my book of excuses. Especially after talking and he wouldn't stop messaging me like all week. Plan B. Workout. The gym. It's always calling me. Always ready for me. 3 are Conveniently located close to me. There's always entertainment. There is always a hot guy or two to oodle over. My trainer is usually there at the times I go so motivation to show off there... So he isn't wasting his time with me. The gym has no excuses why it can't hang with me. Unless of course it's closed. Then I can go to bed anyway. It offers all sorts of variety of activities! I see friends there sometimes. It helps me achieve my goals way better than a man ever did! And best of all...  The gym has my heart. 

 
Hahahah you're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?