I see you at the gym. Almost weekly. I have to admit you caught my eye. Now words have never been exchanged but I swear the crazy high school chick inside me somewhere has already planned out our wedding and the honeymoon haha! But today you spoke to me. All I could say is "no I'm not using that." I just keep to myself at the gym. But dang you motivate me to kick my own ass a little more just to be able to show off my independent workoutness. But am I brave enough to actually talk to you in person? What if you're already married to the love of your life? I will never know. What if you're watching me sing/dance (my usual) on the elliptical after an intense workout!? Just cuz I like to jam.
But for now. I'll just admire you from afar. Too nervous to say "hello." To shy to ask if you are even single. So for now. I am going to just smile at you at the gym.
You better talk to that guy!!! :-)
ReplyDelete