Sunday, May 17, 2015

Losing faith



When all hope is lost. Where do I turn? Who can I call? Who will rub my back when I'm stressed? Snuggle me when I'm lonely? Rub my tired feet and legs after a long shift? Tuck me Into bed? Hold me when I'm sad? Listen to my day to day? Cheer me on? Talk sense into me? Motivate and inspire me? Show me love? Bring me a present?  Take me on a date? Tell me I love you? Wash my back? Zip up my gown? Len me their t shirt to sleep in? Sing with me in the car? Dance with me In the rain? People watch at the mall? Call me just cuz they thought about me? Make plans? Take trips with me? Kiss me goodnight? Let me do all the above-ish for them and much more? I seem to have misplaced my hope somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?