Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Possible?

How is it possible that such a cute man can have such cute Dimples. I'm like melting over here. Date tonight. Oh my. It actually helped me to remember why I'm out dating in the first place. And when I seem to be dating not awesome guys it helps to remember what I really want in a man. The non-negotiable traits. 

There are ten traits I love in a guy: 

10. Kind: you HAVE to be kind and nice to others. Thoughtfulness goes a long way. 

9. Tall: sorry shorty boys. I need a tall guy. I am 5'9" and will feel like a giant if he is shorter than me.  

8. Sense of humor: be witty and funny. Make me laugh because I love to smile and laugh. I want you to get me.  

7. Hard working: gotta be motivated and hardworking. Have a job. Nay, a career would be nice. Be the strength I need. 

6. Smiley: smile and show me those dimples! I am a sucker for those. Plus smiling increases endorphins and endorphins make me happy and trust me, you want happy Danielle. 

5. Loves animals: particularly cats and big dogs. I want another German shepherd. But my cats are a deal breaker. 

4. Wants family: gotta want a family and will be a good husband. But most of all I want you to be a good daddy. 

3. Passionate: not just intimate passion, but real zest for hobbies, life, plans, goals! You're eyes light up when you get that feeling. 

2: strong: now I know what you're thinking. No meat heads please, but I want to feel secure. Protected. Safe. Strength comes in all forms. But muscles are never a bad thing. Mmmm

1. Loving: be good to me, be good to others, treat your mom with respect, help those around you, tell someone you love them. Tell me you love me. Every day. 

** Bonus**  
spontaneous: if you are fun and energetic and like to surprise me or just go for it or even drop plans and do something else I'll like you even more. Type A are very structured and especially being an icu nurse... I need a little spontaneity in my life. 

This is Sean Sarantos. He's my ideal man. Someone get me his number! 
 ðŸ’—💗💗

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! They seem simple enough but guys these days rarely have all of these qualities. The jerks!

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?