Monday, July 2, 2012

dropping off like flies on a zapper

So today I found out that one of my ex boys is getting married to this beautiful Latina girl. It made me go back and recall all the guys I have dated/loved or even the one I married past, etc and realize that they have moved on!  Either they are getting married, returning to ex GF, having kids with their GF, turning gay ( I am not kidding!) or moving to an entirely different city/state! So remember I believe that everything happens for a reason? Signs that I TOO should move on. haha! But I will do none of those things above noted... lol! So, this boy, it WAS three years ago... and he did have two girls which we all know I am not ready for that! Nor was I before. Its funny actually. Funny how life turns out! I can't wait to have that in my life but I want it to be my own. My littles. My mini me's running around torturing boys on the playground, playing dress up with momma's high heels, cute pig tails and tutus, tiny tantrums and hugs. :) horray! for life and its amazing blessings.
I gotta get ready for work now but I sure wish all you past/present/future guys in my life the very most amazing best life you can imagine! And I thank you for being my friends etc and teaching me so much about myself and my passion for love and friendship. Oh and patience... which I am still working on. Happy JULY 2nd! It's a beautiful day. Go enjoy it for me while I work indoors!

xoxo, muah!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?