What else makes me happy? Music. I have like four new hip-hop club mix songs that I love to listen because it makes me feel good.
Calvin Harris Feat Ne Yo - Let's Go
Powered by mp3skull.com
Chris Brown - Turn Up The Music
Powered by mp3skull.com Scream- Usher
Usher - Scream
Powered by mp3skull.com Goin' In-J LO
Jennifer Lopez Feat. Flo Rida - Goin In
Powered by mp3skull.com
What else? I am loving my guitar. So far I am learning:
- Church-milky way
- A & J stone-All of me
- Sam and the Pharaohs- Little red riding hood.
- The Wanted- Glad you Came
But I totally can't play loud bc of my sleeping neighbors... So here I sit, refusing to peruse my next homework assignment. In my bedroom on my bed. Puma is like "shut up!!" But I should really try to sleep a little. Even though my life is messy!!! My house is messy! My room... my kitchen. My feng shui is all sorts of messed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?