Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 4 water.

Sorry for the craptastic posty but I had to do it from the iPhone. And due to my recent financial status ie broke... I don't have an iPad to edit and beautify the picture more. I chose this pic because it is exactly what depicts water. Life saving water. This is sterilized water for ventilation and such. Which is pretty cool. Work is rough tonight. I'm completely exhausted. My brain is fried and I'm on sleeps doorstep. On the bright side... Wait there is no bright side. I'm too tired to be perky. Although a Kim and dad of a baby I'm taking care of tonight said I was delightful and perky. Huh?! I explained that this was the toned down version bc I was getting over a cold. Lol! Either way. I didn't drink a diet coke tonight. That's my prob bob! MF! Lesson learned. Enjoy the picty
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?