Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 3 shizzle: Defying Gravity...

How does one do this you ask? Well when you are in love... it seems you defy all the impossible! I was thinking of jumping out of a plane with a chute and defying that way... I even thought of throwing puma in the air and snapping the shot mid fall... but I decided on the safe zone. Where being sick has kicked my trash and I am pretty much home bound for LIFE!!! So I decided to throw my body against the wall. Now the second question I know you are asking, but I will put your mind at ease. The man-boy did watch the whole shoot on skype just in case I killed myself or something he could call 9-11. But in reality I am sure it was to get in a good laugh before he went to bed. haha! This was the best shot I could do on the self timer so deal. The third Q you are asking me journal blog... Who the heck is this guy? Truthishly? Well he is just some guy I met off state street while me and my girlfriends were dragging... and he was like , "hi." and I was like, "hi back." Bahhhahaha! Just kidding! Sorry for the horrible picture quality! It is pretty much crap but that bc I was moving and the lighting was crap and I am uhhh upside-down?!?!? Plus I had an audience so I was kinda stupidified. Meh?! Now to go drain my head again... Hey lookie at the bright side! I may have cleared my lungs by standing upside down!!! teehehe. 
Don't hate on my being goofy tonight. Its all his fault..I am about to take cough syrup so its better I post now haha! Argh! Do you feel like looking at another skypey skype face of this fool? Ya for some reason I am swooped... Thats like whipped but guys are whipped and girls get swept off their feet. So I have been swooped... lol! Oh my gosh so that reminded me of something we were laughing at tonight. He brought up cool whip I think somehow. Remember the episode of FAMILY GUY where Stewie and the dog Brian were arguing about how to pronounce cool whip? Yes. So stupid right? hahaha! But we both found it funny. AND YOU CAN TOO!!! 



cool-hwip


Words to live by...


Here's to feeling better and staying positive... xoxo, D

1 comment:

  1. You are such a goof and I think that's something that I've always loved about you. You're not afraid to be a kid. And...what a cute guy. Love his smile. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?