Sunday, July 22, 2012

well well, look who is back from the North POLE!!!

Uhhh me. Figuratively speaking. I have been far to busy to play childish games such as this photo challenge... lol JUST KIDDING. I have worked graves, been sick, caught up on homework, cleaned the aparty. Sooooo much to do. But I did however catch up tonight on my challenge. The sunset wasn't really a sunset bc the clouds were threatening to thunder and rain! But nonetheless I think it turned out cool. Its the same place as last years... Which I realized as I started to type. Ooops. Well its a different sunset. Then PUMA, he who doesn't cooperate... is the" thing I love" but I had to catch him in his own element. Loungin like a slug. Thirdly, bokeh is the japanese word for blur. Most bokeh you see is with light! I loooove light! But its not firework time yet. booooo. So I improvised and played with my camera. Its all about the photographer and her love for her camera. It will take what you tell it to!!! (: Happy day! Bletch!I am still coughing a bit. I really thought I was never gonna stop! But alas, diet coke eats the rust off metal and oil off driveways right? So it should eat the phhhlegggggm in my throat and sinus cavity. HAHA! yus!!!




You have a good night now. Did I tell you my man friend has a hottttt (barely) southern accent. I love it when he is sleeeepy! So adorable! mmmm! I am so retarded. I think I used the last of my brain cells to  do homework tonight! If you are still reading this... stop. And admire my chedda man. (:
xo, d

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?