Monday, July 16, 2012

day 2...cheating


well good stinkin bright morning journal blog. Its bright out. Woke myself up coughing...lingering cough. ugghhghhgh. just to realize my clenching jaws gave me a headache. Aren't I just a basket case this morning? So day two eh? I actually took pics of some stuff that were pink in my studio. but... not a fan. I wanted something cooler than just photo props. So I ditched those pics and found this one on my iPhone.
I looooove 
 
right? 
I love smell goods too!!! And I loooove pink! So here you go!


Oh Lola By Marc Jacobs. Mmmmm smells delish. And good for the environment. How so you ask? Well if I were to wear this perfume... Alll would be well with me. And if all was well with me, then there would be peace with those around me. And if there was peace with those around me then there would be no crime in my town... and so on until until there was happiness in all the land. Ok so I am a little sleep deprived. Blame it on the sicky-ness and lingering gunk.

I do however have a need to shout out to the world how happy I have been lately. I have never felt so ok and positive about things as I do right now. School is school. It is almost done!!! Yippee!!! I have been trying to better myself and make better choices in life even though it is hard. And cussing is my all time favorite outlet. I GOT A STINKIN PARKING TICKET FOR PARKING OUTSIDE MY OWN APT last night. I forgot my car was even parked there... and I went to move it and there was a lovely note from Draper city.Boooo. But that won't keep me down. I can't even keep this sap to myself anymore! This mug has me melted. To the floor:









hmmmm to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?