Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 day photo challenge DAY 1

Day 1: Self Portrait! Ok so I am so super excited to start taking pictures again! I have a studio set up and new back drop stands and material so I decided to break it all out. I also purchased a wicked awesome steamer to steam out wrinkles!!! It works like too well I was all giddy!!! Whaaa! So I got the clicker in my left hand again. lol! Gotta love post process... although I didn't Photoshop it out. Meh. Who gives? And the funny part is most of my pics are of me making faces while trying not to laugh on speaker phone with the Man Boy. SO this is what you get! Soon for the good stuff. 


Anyway, I am still a little sicky. Lingering cough and sticky throat gunk. Makes for a noisy sacrament. haha! But hey! I still went to church and the building is still standing as we speak! So I must be making some good decisions. Also did you know you can get anything on the iPhone these days? I don't know what I would do without that sucker, although I still wish I had an iPad. Meh. Wish/want... I got what I need and that all I can ask for. I have a ton of homework to do so I better get on it!

xoxo, D
hApPy SUNDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?