 |
| Baaahaha nice face |
Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen. This half retard/ half surfer is currently property of mine. But I adore him to all bits and pieces!!! Picture- Not too bad for a web cam eh? lol! yeah not a fan of the whole distance thing but then again... its nice to have the week off to lay around sick as a slug with a messy apt and bad hair do/no make-up without having to try to impress someone else! But then again it would be super cool to have someone to slum around with while I lay dead and beg for my sinuses to dry up like the dead sea. However, I have enjoyed the use of modern technology and such, caught up with homework, started AND finished a craft project, and managed to do a boudoir session this week. So I would say it has been slightly underproductive for this MULTITASKER! My crafty project however turned out stellar I already put it on the wall!!!
.jpg) |
| Canvas with paint and BUTTONS!!! |
How cool is this?!?!?
Ok so a little off topic? JULY 15th DAY 1 of the photo challenge: meaning Tassie, I waited for you so you better join me!!! And anyone else who would like to play!!! I would also like to note that there are no professional talents needed in this fun idea! Just a matter of doing it per days list and writing about it. Put it on your facebook in an album titled 30 day photo challenge, post it daily on your blog like me, or just in a scrapbook for your self! I am so psyched to actually start!
Day 1: Self Portrait! let's begin the fun peoples.
http://luvthegoodlife.blogspot.com/p/30-day-photo-challenge-part-deux.html
xoxo, D
Always chuckle when I read your blog. Hey, good luck with the challenge. Always look forward to seeing your new crative side. By the way, Great painting! Hope your feeling better too. Love ya sweet daughter.
ReplyDelete