I'm sitting here in my bed. I am on my phone app. So bare with me if this is a crappy post. I keep dwelling on the fact that I am alone. Lonely. Left behind times. I'm so tired of life, journal blog. I know I'm always supposed to be optimistic and positive here but sometimes ya gotta just vent. I'm sad that I had to renew my apt contract. And they hiked it up another $45 bucks a month. Awesome. Now I am literally getting taken. Why things don't work out I don't know. I had a house once. A nice new house. A dog. A yard. Etc. that was so long ago I can barely remember now. I spent my lovely evening editing more pics and eating. So... This is really what I left it all for? To be broke. Alone. Bored. And stuck? I'm officially retarded. Weetoddit.
Wanna know what else is funny? Finding your ex is watching porn on Netflix. :) which to me is awesome. You really can never trust a wolf. Even if he swears he's trustworthy and improving himself daily. So far. I win.
Then I got the damn universe slapping me in the face with this email at 1:23 am just now:
One thing I know for sure, Danielle, is that with time everything becomes clear, all questions are answered, what's broken is restored, new trails are blazed, hearts are mended, love returns, and you will look over your shoulder, with a tear in your eye, at life's utter perfection.
And best of all, Danielle, time is one thing you have plenty of. Trust me.
The Universe
Oh why thank you universe for trying but pessimism likes realism and negativism. So let me be moody gosh dangit! Now I don't know where you come off saying I have time. My Face is getting old. My butt is bout to sag. And I'm pretty sure my dusty uterus is dry and my eggs have all disintegrated by now. So shut the hell up!
Moody Judy, xo
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?