Friday, May 4, 2012

Call me maybe.

What does it mean to fall in love!? What does it mean to be a grown up?! How bout, what does it mean to live?! How will you know when your life finally starts? What if it did and I missed it? Missed the chance and fate would have it that I was eyes wide shut. Of all the life lessons I have learned up til now, the biggest one I have yet to master is that of Patience. Yes. Patience. Whatever the reason I have been taught over and over I still don't listen or pay much attention. Instead I internalize it. As if it's a personal vendetta against myself. Whatever the meaning is... I need to delve deeper. Maybe I am trying to hard to make things happen. That's me. I need to stop giving a damn. :)

On a good note. The dating blog isn't dead yet. I just have neglected it with school etc. let me catch up and then you can get your laugh on.

A final note. I am happy. I really am. Who can say they have the time I do. Can eat or sleep whenever. Pick up and go. Spend money on whatever. Whenever. Play. Or not. Little responsibility. Not many. I sit here feeling sorry for myself that I am empty in life. When I am not. I'm really just outlined. Haven't been filled in yet. All the lines are drawn. Well most. I just need some color! Then my picture can be perfect. Until then... You can still see what it looks like. It's just not complete. Missing stuff. :) some people's pictures have colors all over the place. Outside the lines. Mixed up. Spilled all over. So much you can't even see the picture clearly anymore. So I am grateful I am not that. And some don't have So much as a line drawn. Look at the positive Danielle. Why are you so down on yourself? Do you know exactly what you have to offer?!?!? Yeah. That's right. Cockiness aside. You rock! Remember what your kanji stands for.

Never give up girl. You are worth everything. You are worth the stars.


Song of the day :
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?