Wednesday, May 2, 2012

music to my inner ears

I am sitting here in utter silence editing pictures because yes, I have no life... and there are a million songs buzzing through my brain making no sense why there is not just one. Its like bumble bee trying to communicate to me via brain transformer radio. (remember? Or were you just too distracted by the booty shorts Megan Foxx was wearing?) And also I am posting this post, which means I have lost my marbles... AND I am bored out of my mind. I did however get a pedicure today. Yes I squeamed! Yes I hate anyone touching my feet. Yes I have already gorked up the nail polish. OK AND NO there will be no post about you tonight until I have something to actually post about. The end.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?