- Marilyn Monroe
So here we are. Square one. Back to the drawing board. Its hard to see the forest through the trees. Meaning its difficult to see the big picture of things when you're so focused on the frustrating details and stressors of things that don't go as planned. To further explain... My house fell thru. Yeah. It appraised for a little less and the sellers refused to sell it to me after that bc I can't get it financed for the lower price now. SO hello "Everything happens for a reason..." Also the hush hush of the secret island wasn't looking so awesome last weekend. Apparently tsunamis hit there more often than I would like and its very hard to even visit the island let alone even think about the island. Tsunamis are destructive and ruin everything they crash! About the house... I have 30 days to move out of this ridiculously $$$ apartment. I have no idea how I am going to afford another apt anyway. OY! Dangit. I really need a vacation on the island.
Next awesome topic. I got my hair darkened like 3 shades. I look like an emo vixen gone wrong. My face isn't hot-girl enough to pull off the darkness of it. So here I sit... All frumpalump. I did however manage to spend the entire night cleaning my room. MY ENTIRE clothes collection done! A bunch of my fatty clothes are in a bin for later. Some donated. I need to gather decor and such and put it up on ksl or the fbook for free or next to free. Or donate it. I have so much but its time on my adulthoodness to simplify my life. Yes, I have too much crap. I admitted it dad. You're welcome.
"Hi, My name is Danielle and I am a decor-crapaholic. I am here to minimalize my existence."I just really wanted a house I could make a home! Booooooo. And I really was looking forward to having a studio! I am pretty bummed. But it wasn't meant to be. So after the weekend from bummer city I had, I spent money I didn't have on some clothes. Yes because nothing fits me! So I needed new shorts and capris. Makes me feel good. I bought a few sun dresses too. Size 6. Yes that's right. They are cute and perfect for summer. It just needs to get here already. School is out for a few weeks. As grown up, you never stop working though. So I have that responsibility. As I have had all these days off, I miss my babies there! I know they are all graduating and leaving! I miss working days. I am still losing more hair. Kamie did my hair today and was shocked that it was practically all gone. There was nothing left to color. :(((
On a good note. My dad fixed my car. He fixed the construction barrels booboos! YAY! And then he lectured me on how I don't take care of my car like I should. Well, Hmm.. I don't have a husband that does that for me! DAD! SO. I do what I can. :)
I did not teach either one of these girls to be divas for the camera...
Song of the moment
Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?