Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Is the universe trying to tell me everyday?
No matter how things seem, Danielle, hope is near and love is present.
In the house,
The Universe
Take it from the farmer in me, Danielle...
The more seeds you sow, the more plants we'll grow.
I love wearing overalls,
The Universe
Well I'm in bed. Mind shut off. iPhone. You damn time suck. Ambien. Kick in. I don't care if you make me a nut. I can't deal with any more homework tonight. I am taking clinical physiology. Which is req for the np doctorate program. And I've taken a class just like it. Called biology. Anatomy. Physiology. Etc. now I'm paying again. Goodie. I'm also taking community nursing... Wait. I took that in my AS at slcc. Oh but ours is different. And while you're at it take a global nursing class too. What the good dang hell?! $3k for what?! Eff. On a good note I work tonight! I miss my babies when I have days off. On a sad note... I work fri and sat nights... Which means 2 hour drive to work thanks to all you idiots trying to get outta slc for a weekend holiday getaway. While I'm stuck having somewhere real to be. Oh joy. I'm babbling now. Or ranting.
So my universe posts. Yes. I'm quite intrigued actually. What is the meaning? Is there something in my future? I can't make things happen so I just am going to keep going on with my plans. And ready to enjoy Summer of D, season 2. Ha post separation summers are always chaotic and carefree. But this time I am feeling too old to party and club all the time. I'd rather do other stupid shit. Like sky dive. Or aero glide. Ride behind a bullet bike. :) with a guy driving... Lol or even cash in my ticket to NYC and go. Maybe even get another tat. I dyed my hair black. That was daring of me. Especially since I'm still In denial that 11th grade my hair started going from blonde to brown.
But I did do something crazy. And none of you fools are gonna know bout it. Or see it. :-) just know I'm trying to come out of my shell!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?