Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lil red riding hood

Me and my fender acoustic. We have a relationship that can't be explained. I told her I needed a creative outlet when it's too dark to photograph. She came to mind. We are perfecting the dark and silly Lil red riding hood by Sam and the Pharaohs. But remade a couple times. As soon as its YouTube worthy it's going up. Bc I am doing new things to get outta my shell. And since I can't sleep now with too much on my left brain... I am tuning it out with the right. Until I have to get ready for work. (: my little ukulele feels neglected. Lol I can tell. Ok. Enough babble. I can smell the summer love breeze! All the trees and flowers doin it. Ha! Looove is in the air! I love gerber daisies! I wish I had some here. So full of brightness and joy. My cave of graveyard shift darkness. (:
Happy day to you fools. I got to sleep til 2 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?