Sunday, May 6, 2012

new healthy habits

I have been eyeing a few Bikes I want to pick from and I think it would be a happy, healthy way to let some stress and pressure out. I have been thinking also that I need to have something to get me out of the apartment. Besides shopping.I need a road bike!
Guitar: I learned Adeles version of Lovesong today. We'll see if it sticks... :)
Photography. OOOHHHDIIILLLALYYY. It makes me so happy to take pictures and make art from beauty.
Nextness, I bought new rods and purply hue curtains-I am making the best of being stuck at my apt... might as well prepare myself for MILF duties anyway. Now if I only knew how to hang/screw in the rods. OH WAIT I BOUGHT A DRILL... haha. Damn loook at me. All I need is a sexy tool belt. :)
And lastly I really want to get this tattoo. I know, I shouldn't do it. But it pretty much defines who I am and its gonna take some balls... or another divorce to make me go through with it. :)
And for some odd reason I have a new obsession with honey and agave sticks. Its a yummy alternative to road rage or biting my nails while driving. I can't wait for farmers markets! These cost too much at good earth.
I wanna give a shout out to Melanie, my dads super hot wife. She rocked the wedding day for a bride today! She made this amazing cake! It was so cool. I went with her to take some pics. So cool! She was nervous but I think it turned out so rad.

CAT LOVE: Once you watch this commercial... you will know the exact thing that happens in the D and Puma life on a daily basis. But yes I admit it is a little weird for a dude, but still.



No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?