I try and try to make things happen. All my life. I never give up. I started to think lately. 'well, I know everything happens for a reason.' I didn't get the offer accepted on the last townhouse but I did this one... And I wasn't even trying. I loved the place but went in knowing that if it doesn't happen... It wasn't meant to be. Do you believe in happy accidents ? Pleasant surprises? Some call it serendipity. You just happen to be in the right place at the right time. Before I got my job in the NICU I spent 8 months looking for an RN job. Devastatingly I kept on. Decided to go on our planned trip to manhattan regardless. I stopped worrying. Seconds before Christmas I got an interview. Got the job of my dreams. And it worked out. I stopped worrying. Today. I have accepted the fact I am 28. I am not green and fresh on the marriage material market. I do not live on byu campus. Nor do I seek a knight in shining armor. I have decided to move forward in life. Make the best of my situation. Love myself and family. Accept it for what it is.
But what If there's more? How do you know? I will not give up on life. I will not give up on love. I will not let go of hope or my dreams.
Here's to determination and perseverance! Cheers!
Ps. I think I found a cute little frog. Shall I kiss it to see what will happen? Do I dare!? Does this independent princess need to be swept off her feet?! It's about damn time!!
Xoxo, D
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?