Is that like ADHA in reverse? I really believe adults can have ADD. Look at Chelsey Handler, Steve Carrell. You know the type...I am not that far gone in la la land nor do I seek laughter credibility but I do tend to be a distraction to myself and others! But what happens when you distract the already distracted? Is it like counter action? A reset button to reality? The semester is bout over. I am sooooo not interested in this final 8 page paper I have to finish... Thats what I get for being distracted with photography projects, new house stuff, family stuff, and this new distraction I can't seem to shake. I took myself off match.com. I don't think I am gonna post this adventure on the dating blog either. When you feel something is going to be jinxed by bringing in too many opinions, ya kinda rather keep the deets to a minimum. A need to know basis... AND YOU DON"T NEED TO KNOW. Mostly because I am not sure who reads this craptastic wordfest anyway. Hopefully my ex husband! Anyone knows him tell him I am wicked awesome without his sorry butt. Jk.
On a new but similar note. I have found that the interactions, relations, friendships I have in my life need to be re-evaluated. Mostly because I don't know what I have to offer them or they to me. I started to read the 5 love languages again. Wow, its like reading the Bible I think. no not really but you learn something new each time you read it. I am not through it yet but I am working more on my communications skills. Mostly what this semester in class has been about. Leadership, communication blaaaahhhh blah. Who gives a rats. I am paying over 10K for a piece of paper. Just give me the damn paper and cap/gown.
ok SO who is rambling now?
ME!
Q&A:
If you had the chance to take a trip to a really cool island that you have never been to. Full of adventure. Perfect temperature. Waterfalls and pools. Green for miles! You could survive on the land just fine with its resources and your skills. The people there throw luaus and bonfires. Sound amazing yet? The only downfall is that you can't mingle after midnight with anyone of the opposite sex and there are dangerous tsunamis known to hit the island very sporadically. Imagine it like Survivor only you don't have to eat bugs or climb scary things. Now what do you think of this awesome trip to take? Too good to be true? Probably! The other things can be worked out when faced I guess. I think I wanna go! No... I know I want to go! What if I just love it there and never come back here?
Think about what we have talked about just now.
Back to reality: Inspection on the town housey loft thingy was rockin! I am sweatin the money though for my down. Dear fairy Godmother: I need a pumpkin coach, a ball gown, two glass slippers, a magical kiss and a fairytale castle. HAHAHA! Wait. I have my own pumpkin, I want a ball gown and I want to go to a big charity gala or some fancy schmancy event! I seriously have sparkly heels(you kiddin me?) Magical kiss: like yeah, and he's freakin hot!, and I am now moving into a mini fairytale castle! All mine. So Fairy Lady, I really only need a ball gown and big allowance. Sincerely, Me
Ps don't put it in my checking account I have a seriousy new clothes spending habit since nothing fits me anymore! I need a new wardrobe I am not Kidding. Sad. House. CLothes. House. Clothes. Well I don't need clothes in my house. Settled.
I must begin more productivity on my paper so that it looks as though tonights computer time wasn't all a waste rambling.
Sorry for the babble. I talk toooooo much.

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?