HAHA remember the other day when I was talking about Carls Jr commercial with sexy Kate Upton?!? How I should eat a spicy southwest burger? All seductive like?Well I just found the Kim K salad one I was talking about. Ohhhh salad. Dressing dripping down my face and ooops! I am a neat freak! Blahhh I am going this weekend and ordering 4 carls jr meals...
- Gonna eat one six dollar burger while washing my sexy car in a bikini... yea you know that's hot (paris) It might get soapy, nasty and soggy but It's HOT!!!
- then I am gonna go lie out at the beach and enjoy my teriyaki burger I just can't live with out (audrina) while I sweat all the calories off in the baking sun... ugh I am gonna puke by now...
- As an afternoon snack I am gonna come home and take a bubble bath after I devour to death my delicious and messy Carls JR apple salad. (kim) mmmm its dripping down my chest! Better wash up!
- And when all is said and done, I am gonna gussy myself up, head to Cjr, get my sexy southwest burger and head to the drive in movies by myself. Sex it up a bit in front of a bunch of other weirdos and quite possibly their preteen sons. Then pretty much go nuts in the backseat of my convertible. What an exhausting day... anyone up for the challenge I am not kidding. haha ok I am maybe.

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?