My life, I love it. I am still on the market. I mean for a house. Boys are trouble. Not looking for a boy. I am seeking shelter. Shelter from the rain of life. All things seem to come at once. AND never happen when I want it to. Only when I least expect it. And the good things seem to always go away. But alas. RAIN is life. Have to endure it. Walk through it. Stomp in a few puddles and leap over muddy ones. Wear rain boots even. Because when the rain stops... the most beautiful thing happens. A rainbow appears. That is Gods way of saying 'now I have washed away the polluted air, keep it clean and enjoy your gift of light' So I think, all the challenges in my life, pouring rain(parents divorce), (constant pitter-patter(teenage years of unknown self), Lightning and thunder(my own divorce), drizzling(young adulthood in general) and the occasional downpours like the ex BF sitch and like nursing school/finding a job etc... Look at me now... I can't be happier. Well thats not true. I can always be happier! But I am content/ I have a life. I have a rainbow.Here are my colors of thankfulness.
RED: My health, without my health I couldn't work.
ORANGE: My job, without my job I could not have all the things I need and all the friends I have
YELLOW: My family, without my family, I have nothing
GREEN: My education, I will never stop learning and wanting to learn
BLUE: My baby cat, He is my companion and loves me no matter what and for that I am grateful
VIOLET: My passion and drive, I always strive to be better, love more, try harder, make me proud.
| I did not take this picture lol |
Today it might rain but look for the rainbow! Its always there.
xoxo, D
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?