Ohmygosh so I am so super tired! I worked my whole weekend (all three nights) away and spent my day off catching up on homework, dishes, etc. So yeah. FINISHED that! Now onto my bloggy blog catch up. But I am too tired to say anything sastastic tonight. well, technically its morning. You should see my bedroom! Its a TWISTA! A TWISTA! Clothes everywhere. I am a lazy beast. I am so grateful that my teachers at school understand I am struggling a little and helped me to catch up.
On a side note... I really wanna start doing more photography!
On another note, I decided screw my past relationship drama... I am gonna still try to look for a house. Yep. I need to move forward.
So ohmmm. Calm. Meditate. Mind off. Sleeeeeeep.
xoxo, D
Song of the week
Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Powered by mp3skull.com
xoxo, D
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?