Wednesday, April 18, 2012

what is wrong with me?!?! Don't read

Oh ok so I grew up in this little mormon bubble. Don't get me wrong. I love my mormon bubble... until it does me no good out there in the real world. I was researching something for a class and off this site was watchdog national sex offender registry. So, naturally, like any NORMAL person... I clicked it and put in my address. Ok, I am pretty safe here in my town. No one around me is an offender. But now that I am looking at houses and possible suitors for Summer of D season 2, I am like completely freaked. So don't click on that site. Because then I started looking for mugshots of people I knew. Haha! Lets just say they are awesome. Luckily, no one I have ever dates/married/or ehhmmm... is on the site. Yeah friggin paranoid now.

Hmmmm... I think I've gone mad. (say that in your very best English accent) Truthfully, I googled Provo and there were just as many there as there were in west valley/south SL. Yeah haha. Ok I really hope no one reads this dumb useless ranting of a post because This bloggy blog is like my journal in a sense as well. I need to start learning KUNG FU or something or maybe learn how to effectively take someone down. See what I mean now?!? oh my good hell.

Wear your tennies to bed.. No don't really. I am not that paranoid. But still. I wish there was a background checker thingy on a drivers license or like implantation device I could just scan:

GUY: "Hey D I am Joe Schmoe! Nice to meet you."
ME: "Hi, wrist please..."
MACHINE ROBOT VOICE: "BEEP......All clear"
ME: "OK you were saying."
See how much easier things could be?

Oh I crack myself uuuuup. :)
Gooodnigh, D    BEEP, all clear.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Youre hilarious. Ive looked at those sites many a times. They make you paranoid. You just have to hope for the best. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?