Look what my hottie bought me for Just Because Holiday!
How cute is that!?! Its quite entertaining actually and a different workout than my gym training. ANDDDD I am sure my neighbors LOVE me haha payback!
If you want one you can get it at amazon or walmart!
Anyway, I have been a busy little bee working on many projects:
School
Work
Crafty crafts and photography
House hunting
So, I love how the Utah lawmakers are debating about liquor licensing laws. Making it less available to buy it as to help become "less impulsive with alcohol buying." I think they should let these dumb retard drinkers do what they want. They will just find a way to get it anyway. Why? "Oh we don't want our children seeing it!" Uh doesn't mean you can't just educate them on it. Alcohol=bad kids. If you drink it, your tongue will fall off and your head will surely explode! ← Duh tell them that. We are not a sheltered community! That's PROVO! hehe and the Quakers. ← (no offense to the simple folk) I dunno. I don't really care. I would never buy beer anyway. Nastayyy! Might lead to insanity! Like this:
See my point?

On another note... I looooove my new studio lighting equipment. This stuff ain't cheap. Noooo no. Super excited to play with it though. Took some shots of my cat. Yeah I am THAT lady. My roommate is my kitty Puma. What? He's stinkin cute. And I took a couple of the B boy. He's so hot!I shot this one when he was taking his jacket off because it was too hot with the lights. Maybe it works? What do you think?
I might post a few more on the F-book. I need to read for class so I can wonder you with a "WHAT I AM LEARNING" post. You know you want to learn something interesting. Today, my $109 book on phys exam and assessment we are learning about nursing diagnosis! what the hell? I thought we never had to do another one EVER. I graduated from that crap. But let me entertain nonetheless.
Here are the steps: lets borrow our legislatures future worry as an example...
- assess: alcoholism symptoms and history blahdiblahhh
- diagnose: so I would say, risk for bumps and bruises from drunken falling off bar stools...
- plan: drink less?
- implement: so like how I help this fool: vote yes on the availability restriction of booze
- evaluation: is this person stumbling less?
Now you try! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?