Monday, January 9, 2012
lack of the interweb...
Lack of the interweb hinders the mind rambling blog process. I have not been ignoring you oh sweet blog. Infact I have been taking pics and thinking a ton. But alas. School has begun and night shifts have managed to take over my life. So there you go. "Priorities danielle," my dad would always say. Anyway I guess I could have blogged on my celly phone but this is quite annoying actually. I get my Internet back tomorrow. Long story. Stupid century link. Ugh. In the meantime i am going to study my physical exam nursing and social policies, work on editing some pics, watch some 30 Rock, and enjoy Zumba on the new Wii! :) sweet dreams. Ps dear Jason Bourne, thank you for starring in 30 rock <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?