Saturday, January 14, 2012

netflix schmetflix

I will say this,
I am being punished for staying in bed all day.  Netflix is really pathetic. There is not a dang thing worth actually spending time watching. (The B boy is sick and now I am sick.) He's out cold and I am home, AWAKE. Spent like 4 hours today looking at homes on my comp I can't afford, EVER. And working on homework for a degree that won't do me a lick on financial justice, actually will put me into a little burden of debt if you will. And Netflix brings me no relief, no sense of temporary distraction. Reality tv is really the only thing worth thinking of clicking play. REALITY. hahaha! I am paying to watch reality. Oh dear. And how's this... High School Musical 2 is 'A famil' Drama' teehehe! I need a life.
I'd rather watch dumb tv commercials like this one that teaches society men really ARE clueless and dumb. Its so stupid. Don't push play. ;)


On a much happier note: I am still gainfully employed and have my health and mental status so that's good. Hold on while I find something on the Netflix for noise distraction. Besides, Puma is bored.
OK settled on National Geographic BABIES. I might as well learn more about what I take care of.
:) The statistics and education on the video are uncanny. They are smart little suckers. I am actually watching school for free and for no requirement. And I like it? What the heck?




No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?