Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve... say it ain't so.

Yes, I am still awake. Workin on crafty stuff when I can't sleep is a must. Actually I should have cleaned my mess hole bomb shelter I call an apartment. Having said this, I acknowledge I have a problem. :)
http://www.imperfecthomemaking.com/2011/10/31-days-to-organized-home-day-one.html

Last night I went out on a double date with the boy and the cutest couple I swear. I wishhhh they lived closer. I was a zombie and I am sure they are certain I am crazy. Its so nice to see friends after a while. After though, I dragged the boy to the mall! OH LOOK BOY! Sparkly jewelry. I might have spent the last of my money on pink sapphire studs, VS panties, and some sweaters. And I might have made him look at all the sparkly jewels in the whole store. Pretty sure he thinks I am nuts. Is it too soon to be thinking about that kinda stuff? Its totally been almost three years since my last ring has been banned from this finger. See? I am enjoying my independence but its sort of a modified independence. He pulled out his wallet as I went to buy the earrings which shows he wants to take care of me... but I said no. I HAVE MONEY, YA KNOW. hehe damn you idiot D. lol! I actually shouldn't have spent any money but tomorrow 1/1/12 starts day one of my non-frivolous/just-because-spending, so I had to get it out of my system and be "BROKE" one last time!

The panties and sweaters will just add to the dumb pile on my floor of clean-needs-to-be-put-away-you-lazy-lady clothing in the basket. Funny thing is that I saw his room last night ... same thing! We are going to fit perfectly together! haha! jk dad, please disregard this post. On another note. I want to start thinking of my top 10's and new years resolutions etc. ANDDDDD I need to play with my new studio lighting! Can I just say how much I love art? Music, photography, crafts, dancing, writing. Just love it all.



I need to make lists: these should get me started

Top 10 best things in 2011 (in no particular order)
  1. NICU job yay!!
  2. Miss Stella Grace with a smart brain and Bluetooth 
  3. News I am gonna be an auntie again
  4. No snow
  5. Personal training got me skinny
  6. Becky moved home
  7. Counselling
  8. NYC Manhattan trip! I wanna live there.
Top 10 worst things in 2011
  1. I miss my Grandpa :( June 4th
  2. Layoffs and non paying bosses/companies... bad year for my family :(
  3. No snow
  4. Insomnia
  5. Grave/day/grave/day schedule messed with my sleeping    insomnia and meaniness.
  6. Broke my telephoto lens
Top fav albums/artists
  1. Ceremonial: Florence and the Machine
  2. Adele
  3. Coldplay
Top 10 fav apps/sites of 2011
  1. Netflix
  2. Pinterest
  3. Slacker
  4. Photoshop!
  5. Not Angry Birds- so dumb
  6. Visual voicemail. Without it I would never listen to a single message... and VOICE-TO-TEXT
  7. Always google, youtube, blogger.
Future plans/goals
  1. House Hunting success!
  2. Graduate with my BSN yay
  3. Not get fat
  4. Learn to cook
  5. Start playing my guitar and ukulele again
  6. Stay financially comfortable
  7. Learn to clean hehe
Well, this seems like a good starting list. I've been busy thinking when I should have been busy sleeping. I better try.Grr. Happy New Year's Eve

Blechhh I need to do something else besides write. You are bored out of your gorge I can just tell. ;-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?