Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there really a difference?



Can someone tell me a difference between these drinks? There are a lot of chemicals in each for starters. Some mind/body altering substances, sure. All of them are bad for you in a sense. I was just thinking about this tonight as I was doing my homework wishing I had one of the three stimulating beverages. Sometimes we get so caught up in ourselves and our busy lives that we lose our sense of judgement. I never would have thought to partake of any of these three years ago. I used to be a bottled water girl. But in the end... I was always taught when I was younger that all this stuff was bad for me. So is there really a difference?

Homework and the wii fit. So tonight, I am ready to take a nap... who said anything about homework? If I am going to do anything productive it is going to be playing the new wii fit. Yes I know I am not ten. I do love entertainment though. which brings me to my next thought of the night. Remember super nintendo? With the gray controls plugged into the big gray machine? I used to play all over the place subconsciously thinking that if I moved my controller around side to off kilter and up and maneuver my body a little I would make it over the marioland gap or pass the luigi mariokart. Now... 2012... Nintendo is pretty much making fun of those people like me. Making games all interactive:


Boss man: "Well people, any ideas as to market to the population we lost in the 90's?"
Bob schmob: "How bout make it so they can move the controller and it actually does something so they don't feel like an idiot and can pass a level/game that way!" 

Boss man: "Great idea Bob! A million dollars for you!" 
Bob Schmob: "wiiiiiiii!! I am rich!"
Joe Schmo: "Great name man!.... wii"

And there is my sass for the night, *curtsy* I bid you farewell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?