parent cell phone template
_____________________________________________________________________
Parent/Child Cell Phone Rules and Responsibilities Contract
In exchange for the privilege of having and using a cell
phone, provided by my parents, I agree to the following:
·
I will clean all 3 bathrooms 1 time per month
(Ethan: 1st weekend of the month. Zachary: 3rd weekend of
the month.) I will clean them according to my parent’s specifications. I will
do a great job, and not try to shortcut the job, or else I will have to redo
them. If I do not complete this task by Sunday night on my assigned weekend, I
will lose my cell phone for the following week and will still be required to
complete the task.
·
I will keep phone in the designated location
when it is not in use.
·
I will always answer my phone when my parents
call me.
·
I will not disable or enable any setting on my
phone without permission.
·
I will be respectful of the families shared
minutes. [Remember evening minutes, after 7pm & weekend minutes are
unlimited.]
·
I will be financially responsible for any
expense I incur with my cell phone; even if it was not intentional. [Remember,
when in doubt, ask!]
·
I will not use my cell phone at school, unless
there is a specific need for it, and my parents have given me permission to do
so.
·
I will not EVER use my cell phone to break rules
and/or laws at home, at school or anywhere. [Some examples are, but not limited
to: cheating on tests, deceiving my parents as to my location, helping a friend
cheat or deceive their parents, etc.]
My parents reserve the right to make exceptions to this
contract at their sole discretion.
My parents also reserve the right to modify, update or add
to this contract at anytime. I will have the opportunity to review any changes
they make and if I do not agree to their terms, then I will give up my cell
phone.
If I choose to give up my cell phone because I am unhappy
with their terms and/or consequences, I agree to pay them $5 per week until the
end of their 2 year contract. I understand that if say at anytime that I give
up my cell phone, it will lose it for a minimum of 1 week, and be required to
pay them $5, even if I really didn’t mean it.
Child’s signature Date
Parent’s signature Date
Parent’s signature Date
_____________________________________________________________________
Hehehe good luck! Or better yet, just don't buy them one. hmmm... Is this even legally binding? If the child is under 18 are they held responsible for such terms lol!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?