Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Night shift blues

I sooo need to invest in a tanning bed. I have tanning passes. But who is open this late at night? Where is the sun this late at night? Exactly. And my lotion stuff is in my car which means its frozen... put that all over your body. My hair is falling out. Probably from lack of Vit D. And sunlight. Doesn't sun exposure make people happy and happy people tend to be more productive too? I can see why people in solitary confinement go crazy. Not due to neuro crazinesss and madness from being a criminal... no its due to lack of sunshine! Its just night shift confinement. I need to go back to days. So badly. I am not a night person like this. I need to be bubbly! And bright! And warm! Like before!
SO tonight. I am not motivated at all to study. In fact I have managed to look at houses online for like 2 hours, mess around on the Fbook a bit, and research lasik eye surgery. Oh and find a new craft project to work on. I really should be reading right now. I hate it. My assignment is so confusing and horrible that I don't even know where to begin. I don't even know how to or what to do. Oh how I love when teachers create a new pointless class, charge over 2 grand and make up crap to keep you busy to make you earn another degree. Pretty much this one class. :) But gottadowhatIgottadoooo
I got a new backdrop last week.. Haven't touched it yet. Back room is still a mess. Got the wii fit, remember? Haven't opened that. Brain is too tired to coordinated my body to do much of anything. Work has controlled my life! Now I have two days off and I chose to write about my gripes. Booo. Dear psychiatrist C: I am not sleeping still. I never eat, well mostly never. I am pissy, over dramatic at best, broke, and wrecklesswhen it comes to driving. Oh yeah, so my work peeps and some fbook pals know what happened. Just in case you missed it: I ran into some orange barrels on the freeway. They were in my way I guess. lol My new car thought she could take them on accidentally as I prepared to get over another lane. Boom! Boom! I was scared to death like I hot a brick wall twice! Moral of the story, don't look behind your right shoulder before moving a lane, just act like everyone else and move over hahaha! Or you might hit something! I really wasn't being careless intentionally and my commute to work is horrible everyday. For the past year... it was bound to happen eventually. Just pissed it was in my new baby car. Shes all scratched to bits! Yes, hello my name is Danielle and I have a ROAD RAGE problem. Thank you.


WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!

Now for some reading and organizing my crap/junk room. Yeah I pay rent for a two bdrm so that I can store crap in there not use it as my studio/office! Horrible Danielle! laaahhhdidahhhh I need a maid. Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. Thats an awesome pic! ps I may have afriend selling a tanning bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an awesome pic! ps I may have afriend selling a tanning bed

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great blog. Where on earth did you find that picture? Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?