| http://www.duggarfamily.com/ |
Monday, December 19, 2011
So tiny
Oh mymymymyyy. So I was just on Yahoo a min ago. The top story was of The Duggar family, you know the ones where they have the 19 kids and counting tv show on TLC. And the bigger kids seem to take care of the little ones and they live on a farm and the momma keeps having more and the dad has a miraculously large amount of money I think. Well the most recent living baby, Josie was born a 25 weeker in the NICU in Arkansas. She is home and growing YAY!!! But the most recent (baby #20) was not so lucky. As Michelle is 45 yrs old and her body is growing as well. I saw this pic and had to share. The baby died as a result of miscarriage at 19 weeks. The family had a memorial and photos. This pic takes your breathe away I had to share.
It just makes you think how precious life is. Now this is not a controversial post. I am pro choice/pro life when it is right. I am grateful for babies and the joy they bring. I love my job. I love the sacrifices parents make to love their babies and help them grow. I am soooo glad that this day and age we can make miracles happen every day. The tiny hand here I am sure touched lots of lives in that family. Bless her little heart. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?