Is definitely a bunch of random white things. WOWZA I am so off my sleep schedule. But I am enjoying the last few minutes of my sanity finishing up my Cmas projects. This dang photo challenge is too time consuming and really quite annoying. DO you wanna know something? This time last year, I was getting back from Manhattan, NY just soaking up the amazing hustle bustle glistening city amazement. What in the heck is stoping me from moving there? If I ever get married I sure hope he doesn't mind me living there... we can commute or he can make lots of money. :)) Oh my. Thats just what I want for Christmas. But I decided to take pics with the good ol' iPhone miss siri. Here is your postey for tonight. Sorry it's so late. Priorities kids. I am allllmost done with my moms and my dads cuuuute presents but still have to finish my dads wife's awesome present. You know what else I want for Christmas? A blue tiffany box. A cute box. EMPTY!!!! Don't get any ideas now. But please enjoy the pic. And find me a blue tiffany box!

1st item: when you feel cold, grab a warm coffee, hot chocolate or yummy soup!
2nd item:I loooove snowmen decorations! It reminds me of my dad and me and my brother THE THREE MUSKETEERS!
3rd item: Pic frame, how cool is this?
4th item: Wood star. I love stars
5th item: Who doesn't love pearls and flower necklace?
6th item: Ps... I love snowmen!!
7th item: White ornament
Ps I haven't watched any tv really this entire semester but have managed to laugh my butt off tonight. Love me some JAY LENO and JIMMY FALLON :))
xoxo, me
ack I still have that box for you!!! I asked Santa for some stuff from there, but I don't think he listened. Oh well xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat Blog today!!! Tiffany's eh? hmmmm
ReplyDelete