working graves and preparing cmas got the best of me... pics to come of my projects!!! But I totally failed my 12 days photo challenge. I did take some cool pics though and wanted to share them. I am tired and stressed. I need a massage. Food. Sleep. What else, hmmmm well I have lost my witt and sass somewhere in my house and can't seem to find it so I am posting pics instead. Love my camera and loooooove my photoshop. Surprisingly though I didn't edit much. Just slapped my name and shrunk. Easy enough.
Sweet dreams
 |
Floating lights on the reflection pool at the temple grounds, SALT LAKE TEMPLE, SLC UT |
 |
| I looove light!! |
 |
Words cannot explain this beauty in a picture. You have to see it in person. Salt Lake Temple, SLC UT |
Thank you for visiting tonight! xoxo, me
Those pictures are sooooo amazing girl. How did you get them in th reflection without a glare of light? You may be in the wrong profession...jk Just beautiful. Merry Christmas my little girl. I love you...Hugs
ReplyDeleteI love this pic. I can you and me and your brother here someday.
ReplyDelete