Tuesday, December 20, 2011

8 yummms of goodness

Day 8 consists of 8 maids a milking... errrr or 8 things that relate to Christmassy treats. I don't wanna get fat because something miraculous happened two days ago... now if I weren't like super impressed with this number but still super bummed its not lower I wouldn't do this, but it might motivate me next time I make treats for B's work to NOT even lick the spoon. I was actually surprised. Yay for gym training. Booo for being broke every month. That crap is $$$. Anyway, I have been spending like all my time on these presents now and I just want them to be done. I have surpassed the shipping date for my moms pres now due to the fact I had to wait for Costco to open today. I did however manage to sleep a little today. Other than that I am super cranky. But seeing my scale pic might make me a little happier.  AIGHT: So I took a  bunch of pics of B's cupcakes I made and this is my fav. I am super stressed though and might not make the rest of the posts on time because I have to work graves and in between shifts I have 7 hours that includes sleep. So there. But here you go. Day 8: yummyness

Santa hat red velvet cupcakes!

Dream of sugarplums dancing in your head...


2 comments:

  1. Where-do-you-find-the-time? YUMMO!!! Looks delicious!!! So, something miraculous happened two days ago? Got me wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Took that scale pic. Probably more now. That's the miraculous thing. Lol

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?