Wednesday, December 28, 2011

looove days off!

I really have had no recollection of my weekend/holiday. I was so tired. My work sched was a little nutso. I am loving my job though so I gotta be grateful for that! Last night I worked and then slept all day, stayed in my jammies... yes. LAZY. I needed a day to think less. School starts in a week and half so I need to enjoy my time off :)) I was watching the news and saw this. Had to google youtube it for all ya'll.

 Cute little Riley is going to grow up to be a child development educator and counselor. :)

On another note, I love my Follow Me on Pinterest when I am lonely, bored or in the mood for a new craft/style idea. Yes I am still awake. In fact, I am tempted to make me some food. But then I look at this pic, and think I better not...
Its from VS online, but I just love it! Like,  "Hello day! I am ready to take you on and make the most of it!" "After I get dressed, but first I am going to enjoy my ruffle bum panties!"

Ok well, so for christmas my mom and dad went in together on some epic studio lighting for me. I better get crackalackin on putting it together and playing around with it. The funny thing is that I have wanted this stuff for so long and now I have it! finally I can practice. I need a model. I have a cool idea. Anyway, I have been looking for a house ya know and one of the qualifying things besides location and a garage for the townhome is a third bedroom! FOR A CRAFT/STUDIO/WOMANCAVE :) Don't ya think? I totally need my space to deck out my ideas. Ohhhh I am sooo excited. I have been saving up too. I have three new years resolutions. This is one. The other is to continue rockin it at the gym with my trainer and the third is to somehow become a millionaire... no its actually to not dip into my line of credit at all. I know its there for a reason but I use it often as a cushion. It would be nice to just have better control of my moola. AND SAAAAAVE! I want a house. The sad thing is this though. In my price range, we are lookin at place that require a little commute or moving to the UC, just barely like the point but still. EEEEK! Gotta keep lookin. Actually gotta get approved first. :) Ohhh the process. ugh

Dang I am tired now. And hungry. Aren't you tired of my useless rantings?  Its taken me like four hours to complete this damn post because I am so easily distracted by other things. "OOOOH look shiny!"
hehe goodnight fools, I envy your sleeping patterns.

❤/ me

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?