Sunday, December 18, 2011

6th Day of Christmas

What is more Christmassy than bottles of Coca-Cola Classic?!?! YAY! Six bottles of yummness! I decided that insetead of boring anyone with a looooong post tonight. I don't have the UMMMPH to write anyway. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Found this interesting.
    Was just posted in the news on Dec 8, 2011:
    Coca-Cola moves formula from Sun Trust Bank for 1st time in 86 years to new vault at a Atlanta museum.

    The Coca-Cola Co has made its secret formula the centerpiece of a new exhibit at its corporate museum, ditching the confines of the bank vault where the list of ingredients had been stored since 1925.
    The formula itself, which dates back to 1886, will remain hidden from view in the museum.

    D - I just read this the other day and thought I'd share a little about it. I just can't believe it's been around this long. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?