Sunday, December 18, 2011

5th Day of Christmas

Please do forgive my procrastination. For the record all these pics were taken on the 17th... around 11 pm. :) It just took me like an hour to crop them and put them here on the story board. Grrrr. So tonight, being on graveyard mode now, I have to be productive until at leeeeeeast 3 am. Well its 1 now. So good work. Any-who. I took these pics with my new Sony Cybershot lovey. And the Challenge today was 5 sparkly things or whatever. I chose my CUUUUUUUTE sparkly sassafrastastic heels. Who wouldn't love those mamas? And who wouldn't wanna celebrate the hOLiDaY sEaSOn in those?!?!? Yes that's right. Secondly, what goes with the shoes on a special occasion you ask? Well it's simple really: UrbanDecay eye make-up. Oooohlala! I believe that if you are gonna go out ya gotta go all out. Ok thirdly, now what is the season without tacky sparkly decorations? Exactly. So here you are. Glitter, glisten. shine... I once had this cute sign that said Oh Holy Night. Stupid me, left it in the old house. Never to be seen again. My favorite Christmas song next to 'Baby its Cold Outside' hehe love that! So there you go. I love sparkles. So 5 golden rings... you ain't got nothin on those shoes. But I wouldn't mind 5 white golden diamond rings. :))))

That storyboard took like an hour to put together. I hope it meets your liking. I don't even know what day six is. I better look here. Well I do thank you whoever ventures on my blog. I love photography and writing and really I am grateful to you who read it. iT mEanS aLoT tO Me.

sincerely, AWAKE ME

1 comment:

what do ya think?!?