o,0
*
So I took a break to do a quiz...in child dev: 10/10 baby! Probably never going to finish this blog. Oh by the way, I am deciding to do another major at the U. Yeah I am nutso. ← Don't use that against me later. I am not crazy really. I am getting a BS in family and consumer studies. I know there is no money to be made in such a degree but it is like nursing in a way. So I decided to do it. If I want to get it done by the time I plan to graduate next dec with my BSN I have to get-get. FULLLL time. Like 15 credit hours a sem till 12/12/12 ahhh. It can be done. I also added Fashion design to my DARS report, only 18 more classes to go. haha jk.
SO, I successfully made my first pastry yesterday. WAFFLES. We're talking from scratch. Yeah like 2 Cups flour. 1 tsp vanilla, 2 eggs etc. Yippee and they weren't even grosss they were yummy! Now all I need is my very own waffle maker! My dad has a nice one. I made far too many. I should have brought the rest home. I have NO FOOOD in my apt. I burned Ramen tonight. Now how does one burn ramen you ask? very simple actually. Water... it runs out eventually if you ignore it. :) WORD TO THE WISE: I am not housewife material. I need a maid and a cook and most def a lawn/pool boy.
On topic girl:
Day 12: Hope and faith
Where would we all be if we lived daily without hope that things would look up or the sun would rise or that family would be safe or that our jobs would be secure? Or faith in ourselves or god that things will work out? The one thing in life I could do better at than anything else EVER is just that FAITH in myself and GOD. I don't give either of us enough credit at all. I am grateful for these things. I need to use them.
Day 13: Things that sparkle, like glitter or diamonds or stars
"These are a few of my favorite things" Aytime I see something that is such a glisten I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I am thankful for metallically infused plastic and highly compressed carbon. :) Here are some words that commonly express these
phenomenons. Try to use them in a sentence this week:
sparkle dazzle gleam glimmer radiate twinkle glisten
shimmer scintillate twinkle luster bedazzle sheen glam
jewel ice frost rock flava buhling-bling brilliance
:)
¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
. . * + * * . + * .*.
. * + ** + .+ *start. . * + . + * . * +
* . + .* + .+ . . * + . + * . * + .
+ , *+ * with+ . . * + * * . + * .
. * + * * + . *+ * ...
..* those ++ . . * + . +
* . * +
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸....•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`
Day 14: Music, art, writing and creative outlets
As you all have seeeeen. I love all these things and am grateful everyday for music, art and photography, writing, such as this blog!!!!! and creative outlets like these and crafts. I am artsy fartsy. You have my dad to thank for that one. :)
Ok now for my shower. Then more homework. Till we meet again.

EXCELLENT!!!! BRAVO!!!! This was your best writing yet. You would definitely make a #1 New York seller. You have what it takes girl.Please, never stop writing. Mom loves reading it everyday.
ReplyDeletethank you mom :)))
ReplyDelete