Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11: Laughter sunshine rainbows and smiles and joy!

ok so this one is a cool one to be grateful for. Yes sir eeeee! I love color. Bright bold mixed pretty colors! :)))
Makes me happy. This artwork is cool. Found it at http://free-screensavers-backgrounds.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/floral-rainbow.jpg and thought it was pretty! Had to post it. Tonight I am not sleepy. I am still on grave mode status. Yes ya heard me. :) But nonetheless grateful for my sense of vision!!! So that I can see color and pretty rainbows after a rainstorm or sunshine on a warm day! And smiles that bring joy to others! One of my favorite things to do is smile. OK now I am getting carried away with the freaky side of me. :) haha no I am hetero. But Mariah carey loves all the same things. We even share a love of butterflies! So there.

 I was in Cali last week remember and I had the opportunity to enjoy some friggin cold weather. After it rained... I took a pic of a pretty lil rainbow. From the inside of my momma's car. Are you crazy? It was coooold! I wasn't gettin out for the sake of this blog post. I didn't pack for that. I packed a bikini and a sarong. EPIC FAIL. Kidding. Anyway, Its a horrible pic but luckily not part of any photo challenge and taken by my celly phone. So double craptastic whammy. Boooo I have had this on again off again migraine for about two weeks now. It was debilatating at work one night and this morning. Well 11/10. I can't take it anymore. I am a nurse and I know it is not a good thing to be having so many in clumps. Could be related to no sleep. stress. computer. maybe my ssri that causes me to have dry mouth/dehydratedness?? I dunno. But seriously I think I am dying.


This is me...  I am going to bed now. hehe buenas noches! Hope all my posts bring smiles and joy to you! :) Well almost all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?