ok. So I am glad to say this challenge won't begin until AFTER the semester. whoooh. Cuz I can't take on another project right now. But here's the idea. I still want to stick to the theme. The lame song but change it up a bit and anyone who is serious... I am not talking serious photographers, I am talking, Will post everyday. Whether that be fbook or on my blog or yours. Preferably just post daily in the comments line of my daily post the URL link to yours so that others can see yours too! I decided to go with Brandon's idea and change the lyrics but utilize things I like for Christmas time (which is a holiday I am so-not-fond of) So the 1st day of Christmas blahhhh to me blah blah "under the tree" 2nd day of xmas blah bllahhh to me two blah blah etc. And take a pic of two things together or one pic of each thing separate. I will repost the actual rules when I make the page. :) SOOOOOO.... let me know by here, email, txt or the FBook if you are interested. You can use camera phones, snap shots, DSLR, edited, non edited. There are freeware editing sites if you don't have photoshop CS , elements, or lightroom etc. I am totally excited to do this. So..... be thinking.
I found two:
http://picasa.google.com/
http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php
This sounds fun! I'm just getting back into blogging after taking a much needed break so this would give me something to post about :)
ReplyDelete