so today, ok no yesterday, after I got home from working three day shifties in a row... I fell asleep at like what 9:30 pm. HA! This is practically the earliest time known to man. I swear it. Utter exhaustion and I think I am getting sick. Snot nose and all. ewwwwww! ok whatever. So continue with the story lady. Ok like my saturday was supposed to be dedicated to catching up with homework being that next week is finals and cleaning the rest of my aparty. Instead.... I slept zzzzzzz woke up peed... zzzzzzz woke up to screaming brats downstairs then peed zzzzzz..... woke up at NOON!!! then contemplated eating...zzzzzz then called my aunt... then zzzzzz then crap! I have so much homework and I need to shower! Ok I am up zzzzzzzz..... hahaha! Ok holy shizzz its like 4:15 pm. but my bed looks so comfy and squishy. And my Puma is just layin there like "come snuggle mama" NO! MUST. STAY.UP . Plus I had a bunch of weird dreams. I need to start writing these down.
Now here I am showered and smellin Zest fully clean! And workin on a lecture for child dev. WHAT I AM LEARNING moment popped up so I thought... I had to write it down. We are studying Gender. And one of the first things she talks about is that males are more developmentally vulnerable. hehehe. ahhhtehehehehe! Wimps! You may have a higher vital capacity and muscle to fat ratio but I will outlive you and most likely survive you in anything, because evolutionarily that is how we women are programmed! Cuz you're reckless. Even in utero. :) Sadly
After this week starts the photo challenge. I am working on the guidelines. Stay tuned. Feel free to join! Its a way to help appreciate the things we love about Christmas because I am not a fan. :)
xoxo stay classy salt lake city
I heard that girls get out of the NICU faster than boys. Something to think about.
ReplyDeleteThat true??
ReplyDelete