Oh no. I am tired. I am going to bed but I will leave with one learning moment:
I am reviewing Classical conditioning. Where you associate something with something and then you remember it ladidah ok. So. My teacher had a discussion about a time when she had this situation and had an open discussion about it on our CANVAS online lecture page. hehe. Here was my response:
1. Unconditioned stimulus (evokes a response)
2. Unconditioned response (reflex to the stimulus)
3. Conditioned stimulus (repeatedly paired with the first stimulus that you don't forget)
4. Conditioned response (response that follows)
SO: (Mom this is totally for you and Papa. lol)
1. Black Angus food poisoning miserableness for two days when I was 14. (so the bacteria)
2. Uhhhh... I am a lady I do not discuss what happens in the bathroom out in the public. (horrible response)
3. Everytime I drive by a Black Angus, which is closed now by the way!!!
4. I shiver and shun it. AND I never ate there again. ick!!!
Easy peasy. :) Now I know how to remember that for the test.
And now you are gonna think of something you are conditioned to. Like hearing a bell and salivating. :)
like a dog...
I miss my sugar plum.
I need to get to bed. Nighty.



No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?