Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh the Winter Blues already? ;-/

Driving to work last night and driving home this morning I found myself listening to my Slacker Radio station 'Zee Avi" that I created. It plays a chill, and I mean chill mix of coffee blues, jazzyish, chill, indiepopish types of music such as Damien Rice, Ray Lamnontague, Rachel Yamagata, Jack Johnson, Priscilla Anh the xx, etc. So chill. And today its rainy and cold. And such. And my apt is dark. And I am sitting here before work awake. Unable to sleep anymore. Starving. No food because I spent all my money last week on shoes after have a super sad stressful day at work where I needed some shoe therapy. :) Ramen anyone? Or tomato soup and grilled cheese? Yes. mmm. Kinda that day anyway. I am so tired these days. Even last night was so busy and I am just so tired. I swore to myself that this blog was not going to be like my journal and negative/crazy so I will stop there about my tiredness. Since some of my friends/family give me shiz about being tired all the time. My aunt even offered to put my name on the temple prayer list. I kindly replied, "no thats alright, that list is for people who really need it. Like the sick and the poor and dying." :) And I am none of those. So no more pity. :)

So yay for filing down my nails just now. Tell my dad everyone! Call him! WRITE on his Facebook wall! 
I. AM. SERIOUS. 
He would freak if he knew it has been three weeks today. Whats today Thursday? Ok tomorrow, three weeks.

On the last note I will leave... I am posting the two new pics going up on my wall. I was going to do 5x7 but I decided they are to stinkin cute to do so little ... so I am deciding a size. Any suggestions. Yes I did take these pics.

 This is my sweetest little niece Ellie who is so grown up now! Three already. I remember when she was like a baby. :) So adorable. And she has sass to go along with the adorable part. And the best part about it... she has an E-crack just like her Nanielle. hahaha! I have lived my whole life alone in the world with no one to feel the pain of what I suffer with every day. My jeans seem to low. My bikini never seems to fit... My booty appears larger than it is. I have an E-CRACK. Short for Elongated Butt Crack. Yes, poor Ellie and I have the same condition, sad to say. Its a genetic abnormality really. She is always having to pull her pants up because you can see her butt crack. On any normal three year old, this would just not be the case. "Oh you little cute three year old girl. Look at how cute you are... OHHHH HOLY MOLY PULL UP YOUR PANTS!" We share the same burden. Except I am 27.


Well I gotta go to work. Gotta make that glitta so I can pay my rediculously high rent.

xoxo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?