Monday, October 3, 2011

blogdiggity

I love when I really don't have free time to mess around on my comp but I do it anyway. Last night while I was rewarding myself with free time after finishing homework... yes I finished it before the deadline!!! I hopped on to Follow Me on Pinterest and decided to do a little TIME WASTING that I love to do when my brain is so tired. Grave shift kick your butt in that sense. Anyway, I found this cute little website that has fonts! http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/category/print/  and decided to play around with a few fonts until I find the right one for like a sign off. :) SO far these are like my favorites. Most of them are credit to this site. Some are credit to http://www.dafont.com/ See? I like to give credit where credit is due.

I love to get ideas and make them my own, such as use one of these cute fonts to create a sign off on my blog or as a watermark on my pictures. But then posting it on here as I run the risk of someone else stealing my idea too! But imitation is the best form of flattery right? :)





On another note: I have officially stopped biting my nails for 2.2 weeks now. It has been super hard but worth it I guess. After 27 years you would think I would be able to show some self control??? Hmmm... Oh my good hell. There is a fly in my room and my dang cat is taking a nap. What a lazy bum... I wonder where he gets it from? Don't look at me? I finally caught up on my house cleaning yesterday. It feels so good to have a clean apartment. Yessss it does. And it looks so much bigger when there isn't an entire wardrobe ON the floor, dresser, laundry basket, other dresser, bathroom floor, laundry room floor, bed, kitchen... no not in the kitchen. Not going to that topic. My dad reads this blog. ;) hehe..

And one final note for the day... I have been wanting to write about the change of the season for a while now. As I drive on the freeway and look at the sky, I know that it isn't summer anymore without even reading a calendar. There is something about a September sky, that rich, un-bright blue, the color Tiffany blue... the thick sky that sucks out the warmth and blows light breeze into the city. Then you know it is back-to-school time. Time for anxiety to set in. Time for making new acquaintances and first impressions. Time for leaving the windows open and feeling the cool breeze come inside. Waiting for September to rush by so fast. Before you know it, it's October. The time for leaves to change and fall to the ground, children to come inside sooner, homework...oh homework, light jackets and hats, perhaps boots, and yes, haunted houses. For those of you who don't know, I love Halloween. There is something about it that I can't grasp. I think its because it is the last strand of hope for the summer/fall season before the icy chill rushes in. I love haunted houses... HATE scary movies. EEEEEK! not a fan. LOVE chocolate, hate candy corn. LOVE dressing up, not so much a fan of beggin for candy from random strangers. :) I don't know the feeling I will get as the month passes me by. I have mixed emotions about pretty much everything in my life right now. I am in a transition stage and I am just still in DANIELLE SURVIVAL MODE selfishly trying to get to where I want to be in life to feel complete and happy. And winter is only going to hinder this process. I need anti-winter blues medication. Or a season pass to Solitude or the Bird. I have a brand new Burton I need bindings for and sweet boots for that wants to play. Ok ok to snowboarding is the only good thing about winter. Not even the holidays is a good thing. I am working all three of them. :(

Signing off for now. Have to work tonight so I gotta take a cat nap or something...

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!! Miss your face! There are clothes in my kitchen too and I have dinner company coming over in a few.

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?