This is my puma. He was given back to me a year after the divorce. Split from his big brother Houston, a blonde German shepherd. My ex kept him and got remarried soon after the D and they were preggers and didn't want my cat. So he called me up and asked me to take him. Of course. Oh and give Me my baby dog too will ya? So anyway I got this little basket from my Grandpas house and gave it to puma loo and he looked at it. Sat in it and thought... "are you kidding lady? " so I found a blanket I had in storage to cushion it. But, it was slightly covered in blonde dog hair. Sad. Both puma and I stared at it for a min. We thought to ourselves "we miss Houston. " and then the saddest thing... puma started looking and calling out for him. Anyway now he is laying in it. After 2 years he still remembers his big brother and misses him so much. They were the cutest pair. Always playing around and running like two naughty toddlers. Exploring the backyard and eating stuffed animals together. Getting into mischief all the time. Watching me cook dinner waiting for me to sneak food to each of them. And cuddling. Yes the cuddling. Never went a day without that... oh and never went anywhere without a dog hair or two or twenty all over my clothes. We miss you Houston. Love you where ever you are!
This made me sad for you an Puma. I know how much you loved him. You'll have another boy someday. Love you-
ReplyDelete