Got me a new blog design. Thanks to cutest blogs on the block http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Speaking of taste... I got asked a quite inappropriately private question today at work. Well it wasn't a question per say... it was inferred. Yeah. AWKWARD... How do you respond to something like that besides retaliate with a "UHHH NO WHAT???!!! what are you talking about?" lol
So today's WHAT I AM LEARNING lesson is not school related: it is LIFE related :) Think before you speak and/or ask personal questions... unless you are on THAT level with me. Cappiche? Glad to clear the air.
hmmmm I am tired tonight. Gotta go to bed like almost immediately or I am sure to fall apart.
Gooodnight
Oh ps I totally saved, well semi-saved a baby today. Naughty little guy but so cute! I LOVE MY JOB! I hate my commute. Totally almost die every day I commute home, no I am so serious. Its the scariest thing ever. Dear UDOT: You are the worst idea to ever be invented. I hope you decide to get a different contract in another state like alaska. Where no one will be affected by your harm. Oh and get out of my way, I am in a hurry. Oh and tell highway patrol to cool it with the radars at 5 am k? ps I hate you still.
Sincerely, Danielle TAX PAYER
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?