SO I have been back from NYC for almost a week now but school and work have prevented me from catching up a little. I have so much to do and write about. But first things first. I have to post pics from NYC. But... you have to wait a while for those, oh yes. I have done something cheesy, yet special. You know my cheese factor. It's up there with my glitter and pink factor. Well, as you recall, Becky got a new job and started like the day before we were supposed to leave for NYC so Emily and I decided we would go without her... but did we??? Oh no. Let's not forget the RABBIT.I am dedicating this bloggy post to my besty for life, Becky. I hope you get as much of a kick out of this slideshow as I did making it! Enjoy!
D
I am going to start blogging again..... ALSO I am sad I can't see your slide show...
ReplyDeleteI think you can see it if you log into google? Maybe I have to try to fix it. :(
ReplyDeleteThat was just the cutest slide show ever. A little fast but really cute. I'm going to look at it again and again. Loved it!!!! Great job sweetie. Loves and hugs
ReplyDelete